Our fishing outposts are 30 to 45 minutes north of town. Over the years we have purchased and sold locations and now concentrate on Lake St. Joe where we have a total of 4 cabins. In addition to St. Joe we have two cabins on Minniss Lake, located about 3 miles apart. We also have a cabin on Maskara Lake, and we have added Hooker Lake in 2016.
I am happy to say we stay at the cutting edge of making your wilderness vacation cabin as comfortable as it can possibly be. Check out these featured amenities at every site:
OUTSIDE THE CABIN:
- Board walks from docks to cabin and to outhouse, no need to dirty up the cabin floor every time you step outside, right?
- Fishing cleaning stations with running water for easy clean up
- Firepit with comfortable seating
- Boat slips for all the boats allowing easier in and out access with custom handrails
- Floating docks at all sites to accommodate Mother Nature and her whims
- Large covered decks with nice outdoor seating so you are not stuck in the cabin all the time
- Propane BBQ and three burner fish cooking station
- Firewood cut up in the woodshed
- A decent sized lawn area to keep the bugs down
- Outhouse with window and solar light
- Boats are all equipped with life jackets, anchors, swivel boat seats, 15 h.p. honda 4 stroke motors with rock guards, landing nets, safety kits and paddles
INSIDE THE CABIN:
- Full sized propane stove and oven
- Solar lighting
- Bedrooms are 2-3 beds per room
- Solar fridge complete with large ice compartment
- Solar freezer that works like it does in your garage
- Wood stove heating
- All your dishes and cutlery
- Running water at sink and a 3 piece bathroom with hot water on demand!
- Large eating areas and comfortable furniture to relax on.